This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Desert Deals Diva.
Did you know that Supercuts has a training center in Tucson that offers free haircuts (and occasionally hair color)? The Supercuts training center is located on the East side of Tucson at 4811 E. Grant Road #103, inside the regular Supercuts store next to Fry’s Food.
Free haircuts in Tucson
Free haircuts and color are offered during training sessions, days and times vary. Sign up for the mailing list to keep up to date on available class sessions.
To make an appointment, call 520-327-1005 and leave a brief message with your desired day and time. Be sure to speak slowly and leave your phone number. Make sure you sign up for their mailing list so you will know when they are offering free haircuts.
A couple things they ask you to keep in mind:
- Haircuts may take 30-60 minutes and colorings may take twice the normal amount of time.
- If you bring children with you, you must bring another adult to supervise them while you are getting your hair done.
- Children can get haircuts but they must be able to sit by themselves for longer than normal time periods.
- Tips are accepted by the hairstylist but not required.
- Read more about Model Rules & Expectations
Supercuts Training Center in Tucson
Services are provided by new and experienced Cosmetologists who are learning new techniques or are getting refresher courses. The training instructor supervises all work.
I have been a few times and am always pleased with the services I received.