This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Desert Deals Diva.
Safeway: The Quick Facts
- A Safeway Club Card is necessary to receive store sales and discounts.
- Safeway will honor competitor’s Manufacturers coupons.
- Safeway will double 3 identical manufacturer’s coupons per order.
- They often run specials where all coupons are worth at least $1 (meaning they triple, quadruple, or whatever to make any MQ worth at least $1). These special events are subject to change and are generally advertised in their weekly sales flier.
- Stores coupons may be combined with manufacturer’s coupons, generally store coupons are “price point coupons” and manufacturer’s coupons are “dollars off” coupons.
- Just 4 U is the personalized online coupon program that requires no printing or clipping of coupons. Check out more details on how it works HERE!
- Rain checks are good for 90 days.
- Safeway issues RX transfer Qs several times a year in their weekly sales ad. They do not accept competitors RX coupons.
- Safeway offers grocery delivery in some area. Check it out here. It is also fairly accurate for prices checks and to see what varieties are included in various sales.
- The Safeway chain has over 1700 stores including some under the Vons (Southern California and Nevada), Randalls (Texas), Tom Thumb (Texas), Genuardi’s (Philly) and Carrs (Alaska) names.
- Safeway offers Home Grocery Delivery in some areas. See my review of the service HERE.