Did you know that Supercuts has a training center in Tucson that offers free haircuts (and occasionally hair color)? It’s located near Grant and Swan.
Free haircuts are offered during training sessions, so days and times vary depending upon the class schedule. You can all (520) 327-1005 to inquire about availability and to set up an appointment. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be placed on the email list, upcoming free haircut classes are announced via email.
A couple things they ask you to keep in mind:
- Due to the limited space available for the training center, only people getting haircuts can be there.
- No one will be able to wait in the lobby of the Supercuts store.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children can get haircuts but they must be able to sit by themselves without crying and screaming.
- Have you haircut washed and clean can not guarantee a free shampoo or blow-dry.
- Never enter the Supercuts store and ask about “Free Haircuts” only inquire about the Training Studio. They do not want to take business away from that Supercuts location.
I had my hair done a few times when they were located on the NW side of town and was always pleased. These are training sessions for existing Supercuts employees that are licensed, professionals.