This post and giveaway is sponsored by Del Taco.
Del Taco is now offering Fresca Bowls priced at only $4 each. Each bowl is served on a bed of fresca lime rice and seasoned black beans. I try to limit fast food but sometimes it’s our best option given our busy schedule. I love that the new Fresca Bowls are reasonable both calorie and cost wise!
- Southwest Grilled Chicken & Veggie Bowl combines fresh-grilled chicken (4.5 oz) and a blend of fire-roasted, red and green bell peppers, caramelized onions and flavorful Poblano pepper – 530 calories
- Pollo Asado Grilled Chicken Bowl is made with marinated, fresh-grilled chicken (4.5 oz), hand-chopped pico de gallo salsa, onions and cilantro – 500 calories
- Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl features Del Taco’s tangy green chile sauce, freshly-chopped pico de gallo salsa, and a blend of roasted vegetables – 450 calories
Check out Del Taco’s website for a chance to win a free drink. Plus enter my giveaway below!
Del Taco $20 Gift Card Giveaway
Enter to win a $20 Del Taco gift card so you can try the new Fresca Bowls too.
1. Easy Entry – Leave a comment on this blog post.
2. Bonus Entry – Like Desert Deals Diva on Facebook and leave an additional comment on this post letting me know you did.
The giveaway ends at midnight at 10/20. A random winner will be drawn and will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner will be selected. US Residents Only.