Did you know that Supercuts has a training center in Tucson that offers free haircuts (and occasionally hair color)? The Supercuts training center used to be located on the Northwest side of town but moved to the east side a few months ago. The new Supercuts training center is at 4811 E. Grant Road, inside the regular Supercuts store next to Fry’s.
Free haircuts are offered during training sessions, so days and times vary. You can all Jessica (520) 551-2279 to inquire about availability and to set up an appointment. Or email her (email@example.com) and ask to be placed on email list, she announces upcoming classes and appointment availability via email.
A couple things they ask you to keep in mind:
- Due to the limited space available for the training center, only people getting haircuts can be there.
- No one will be able to wait in the lobby of the Supercuts store.
- Children must be accompanied with an adult at all time.
- Children can get haircuts but they must be able to sit by themselves without crying and screaming.
- Have you haircut washed and clean can not guarantee a free shampoo or blowdry.
- Never enter the Supercuts store and ask about “Free Haircuts” only inquire about the Training Studio. They do not want to take business away from that Supercuts location.
I had my hair done a few times when they were located on the NW side of town and was already pleased. These are training sessions, so they are Supercuts employees who are already licensed professionals.